We’re just eight days away from Valentine’s Day and each year it’s a bit of challenge to find Suede a unique and thoughtful gift. I have no doubt he feels the same way, so we’ve decided to curate gift guides for Her and for Him to take out the guesswork. This collection has a little something for every facet of your lovely lady.
2. A blush pink clutch that’s both fanciful and sleek with “Hello Stranger” embossed in gold on the back. I can’t get enough. Kate Spade Love Birds Wink Clutch, here.
3. A mash-up of two of my favorite things. Williams Sonoma conversation heart macarons, here.
4. A personalized midi-ring from my man, now that’s thoughtful and chic. Catbird Bittersweets NY letter ring, here.
5. Like a lot of ladies out there, I’m pretty pumped for the release of the ‘Fifty Shades’ movie. And why not celebrate it with a lip set inspired by the film? Make Up For Ever Tease me Lip Set: Inspired by the movie Fifty Shades of Grey, here.
6. White, pointy-toe pumps with a gold heart embellishment? OMG. I love them so much I’d sleep in them. Kate Spade Lava Heels, here.
7. Since I’m no mixologist (I leave that to Suede), I love the idea of this ‘artisanal mixer’ made of black tea, hibiscus, lemon peel, strawberry and agave. All I’d have to do is add vodka – bottoms up! Owl’s Brew Pink and Black, here.